Ingredients: Rwanda Green Tea, Lavender buds & Orange peel.
Why drink our Lavender Green Blend?
This blend includes Rwanda green tea leaves harvested from the fertile volcanic soil in a temperate climate that make it some of the finest tea on earth. We carefully combine these luxurious leaves with lavender buds from the rolling hills in Turkey’s province of Kuyucak, with the sweet citrus flavors of orange peel. Lavender buds are known for their strong scent, used in many products for their calming and soothing effects. We bring you this amazing blend of green tea leaves from the hills of Rwanda, infused with lavender buds and combined with the flavors of tangerine, for a delicious cup of tea, or a summer iced tea.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring
- 100% natural, contains natural caffeine found in the L. Camellia Sinensis family grown in Rwanda
- Use 2 teaspoons for hot tea, or 1 full tablespoon and half the amount of water for iced-tea. Once the steeping time is reached, add some ice (which serves to dilute the stronger iced tea just a little), and enjoy! Shake well before use, to get a balanced amount of ingredients in your cup.
- Steeping time: 5 minutes for 250 mll/8fl.oz - Water that has barely reached a boil and then cooled a couple of minutes is ideal for green teas. Try to use 160 – 185ºF (71 – 85ºC).
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our tea blends at https://www.drinkourhig.com/
Note: Each cup can be re-infused at least 2-3 times!