Lavender & Butterfly Pea
Ingredients: 100% Organic Dried Butterfly Pea flowers, Lavender buds and Lemon slices.
Why drink Lavender & Butterfly Pea?
This blend is full of wonders, with butterfly pea flowers, smothered in lavender and garnished with the authentic lemons for a soothing cup of tea to destress, or a colorful floral iced-tea. Lavender aides in improving skin, boosting sleep and boosting your mood, with a distinct flavor and aromatic profile, while lemon is full of Vitamin C and immune boosting properties.
Butterfly pea is known for its luminous indigo color, and is packed with health promoting antioxidants, flavonoids and peptides and has shown considerable promise in research as a natural remedy for a range of health complaints.
This earthy flavored flower is said to be a mood enhancer and stress buster. It has been shown to enhance cognitive function and works as a diuretic which lowers blood pressure. It has a calming effect that helps to reduce anxiety and depression, and works as an anti-inflammatory and immune booster. Butterfly pea also helps those who have trouble sleeping.
The amazing flower also has hair and skin care properties. Bioflavonoids, found in this amazing flower can promote hair growth and reduce greying of hair. It stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, which helps to rejuvenate the skin and reduce wrinkles.
Shake well before use and while we recommend 2 teaspoons per serving, it is best to find out what your pallet really requires and find your own strength of tea.
- Our ingredients are obtained directly from the farmers and are ethically sourced, supporting small farming
- Each blend is made fresh to order in small quantities.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring, no GMO, Gluten Free
- 100% natural, caffeine-free
- Steeping time: 4-5 minutes for 250 ml/8fl.oz - (98 °C/208 °F boiling water) with 1.5-2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea.
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our Butterfly Pea tisane blends at https://www.drinkourhig.com/