Ingredients: White Tips, Hibiscus, Apple, Tangerines, Rose and Peppermint
These delicate tea leaves offer an earthy and fresh flavor, with floral notes. What better than to combine them with real flowers and fruits, to create this very flavorful tea.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring
- 100% natural, contains natural caffeine found in the L. Camellia Sinensis family grown in Rwanda
- Use 2 teaspoons for hot tea, or 1.5 full tablespoon and half the amount of water for iced-tea. Once the steeping time is reached, add some ice (which serves to dilute the stronger iced tea just a little), and enjoy! Shake well before use, to get a balanced amount of ingredients in your cup.
- Steeping time: 2-3 minutes for 250 mll/8fl.oz - Water that has barely reached a boil and then cooled a couple of minutes is ideal for white teas. Try to use 160 – 185ºF (71 – 85ºC).
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our tea blends at https://www.drinkourhig.com/