Ingredients: Rose petals, Hibiscus flowers, Lemongrass, Oatstraw and Tulsi Holy Basil
Why drink the Rose & Hibiscus Blend?
Indulge yourself with this rich source of Vitamin C provided by the rose petals, with the antiinflammatory properties of Holy Basil and soothing properties of Oatstraw to relief stress. Infused with lemongrass to comfort digestion and provide a detox effect. This blend makes a tasty iced-tea, with the perfect balance of tart hibiscus and sweet roses and tangerines.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring
- 100% natural, caffeine-free
- Use 2-3 teaspoons for hot tea, or 1 full tablespoons and half the amount of water for iced-tea. Once the steeping time is reached, add some ice (which serves to dilute the stronger iced tea just a little), and enjoy!
- Steeping time: 4-5 minutes for 250 ml/8fl.oz - (98 °C/208 °F boiling water) with 2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea. Shake well before use, to get a balanced amount of ingredients in your cup.
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our tea blends at https://www.drinkourhig.com/