Ingredients: Green Tea, Hibiscus flowers and Peppermint leaves
Why drink our Green Tea Hibiscus & Mint Blend?
This blend of Gunpowder tea, tangy Hibiscus, and cool peppermint leaves, is a refreshing hand-crafted blend of tea.
Hibiscus as a tea has a flavor profile that includes fruity, sweet, sour, and astringent notes. The tea is often compared to cranberries due to its tart yet sweet flavor. The tea is frequently brewed hot, but also makes an excellent iced tea. When you include hibiscus in your tea blend you’ll experience a load of antioxidants. Hibiscus also contains large levels of vitamin C, which can help you fend off the common cold and flu.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring
- 100% natural, contains natural caffeine found in the L. Camellia Sinensis family
- Use 2 teaspoons for hot tea, or 1 full tablespoon and half the amount of water for iced-tea. Once the steeping time is reached, add some ice (which serves to dilute the stronger iced tea just a little), and enjoy! Shake well before use, to get a balanced amount of ingredients in your cup.
- Steeping time: 5 minutes for 250 mll/8fl.oz - Water that has barely reached a boil and then cooled a couple of minutes is ideal for green teas. Try to use 160 – 185ºF (71 – 85ºC).
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our green tea blends at https://www.drinkourhig.com/
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Hi-G purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you are welcome to return the item to us within 30 days of purchase, provided the product is in its original sealable condition. In the event that your product is faulty or does not match its description, then a store credit will be awarded. There is no store credit or exchange on sale items.
This tea is high in antioxidants. The longer you steep your tea the more polyphenols will be extracted (and flucuates with temperature and freshness of tea). The more frequent you use the tea, the greater the antioxidant benefit.