Lemon, Ginger & Mint
This blend is 100% Organic Ginger root, Lemongrass, Lemon, Tulsi Holy Basil, Oat Straw, and Lemongrass Oil.
A delicious hot cup of lemon, ginger and mint can sooth your stomach or provide relief if you have the sniffles or some body aches from a fever.
Lemongrass has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, while lemon fights off infections and helps to boost immunity.
Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine. It’s been used to aid digestion, reduce nausea, and help fight the flu and common cold, to name a few of its purposes.
Mint leaves are most popular for their ability to aid in digestion and related issues such as tension headaches.
The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of holy basil give this herb the ability to reduce stress, anxiety, and inflammation.
Shake well before use and while we recommend 2 teaspoons, it is best to find out what your pallet really requires and find your own strength of tea.
- Our ingredients are obtained directly from the farmers and are ethically sourced, supporting small farming
- Each blend is made fresh to order in small quantities.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring, no GMO, Gluten Free
- 100% natural, caffeine-free
- Steeping time: 4-5 minutes for 250 ml/8fl.oz - (98 °C/208 °F boiling water) with 2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea.
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our tisane blends in our Virtual Tea Tasting "All Herbals" at https://www.drinkourhig.com/virtualtea