Ingredients: 100% Organic Green Tea, Calendula, Cranberry, Orange peel, Ginger & Cinnamon
Why drink our Green Tea & Cranberry Blend?
This blend of Green Tea, smothered with real cranberries, orange peel and ginger, for a tangy taste, with a touch of cinnamon. Note that ginger and orange peel help to boost your immunity and fight inflammation, clear your lungs during a cold, and reduce allergy-causing histamines. All this in perfect combination with the energy boosting effects of Rwanda for a nice balance during the busy holiday season. This blend contains essential nutrients to support weight loss, and helps the liver, kidneys and lymph to properly carry out body functions.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring added
- 100% natural, contains natural caffeine found in the L. Camellia Sinensis family
- Use 2 teaspoons for hot tea, or 1 full tablespoon and half the amount of water for iced-tea. Once the steeping time is reached, add some ice (which serves to dilute the stronger iced tea just a little), and enjoy! Shake well before use, to get a balanced amount of ingredients in your cup.
- Steeping time: 5 minutes for 250 mll/8fl.oz - Water that has barely reached a boil and then cooled a couple of minutes is ideal for green teas. Try to use 160 – 185ºF (71 – 85ºC).
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our green tea blends at https://www.drinkourhig.com/
Green Tea and Cranberry
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Hi-G purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you are welcome to return the item to us within 30 days of purchase, provided the product is in its original sealable condition. In the event that your product is faulty or does not match its description, then a store credit will be awarded. There is no store credit or exchange on sale items.