Ingredients: Rwanda Green Tea leaves (Sencha Style), Butterfly Pea flowers, Ginger root, Rose petals and Orange peel
Why drink our Green Tea & Butterfly Pea Blend?
Green tea is known for its antioxidants, especially EGCG, which have been shown to protect brain cells from oxidative stress. Combine that with the calming and destressing effects of Butterfly Pea, soothing rose petals (a great source of Vitamin C) and orange peel, which helps in digestion and overall immunity. You just cannot go wrong with this blend. This blend is great for it's evidence-based benefits to include: boosting brainfunction, fat loss, protecting against cancer, and lowering the risk of heart disease.
Shake blend well before use!
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring
- 100% natural, contains natural caffeine found in the L. Camellia Sinensis family
- Use 2 teaspoons for hot tea, or 1 full tablespoon and half the amount of water for iced-tea. Once the steeping time is reached, add some ice (which serves to dilute the stronger iced tea just a little), and enjoy!
- Steeping time: 5 minutes for 250 mll/8fl.oz - Water that has barely reached a boil and then cooled a couple of minutes is ideal for green teas. Try to use 160 – 185ºF (71 – 85ºC). Shake well before use, to get a balanced amount of ingredients in your cup.
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our green tea blends at https://www.drinkourhig.com/
Green Tea & Butterfly Pea
We want you to be completely satisfied with your Hi-G purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you are welcome to return the item to us within 30 days of purchase, provided the product is in its original sealable condition. In the event that your product is faulty or does not match its description, then a store credit will be awarded. There is no store credit or exchange on sale items.