Ingredients: Butterfly pea flowers, Rose petals, Apples and Cinnamon.
Butterfly Rose Garden – the amazing butterfly pea has done it again! Since our customers rave over this flower, we have used our creative mind and public health expertise to come up with some colorful yet beneficial and healing combinations, in this blend.
Shake well before use and while we recommend 2 teaspoons, it is best to find out what your pallet really requires and find your own strength of tea.
- Our ingredients are obtained directly from the farmers and are ethically sourced, supporting small farming
- Each blend is made fresh to order in small quantities.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring, no GMO, Gluten Free
- 100% natural, caffeine-free
- Use 2 teaspoons for hot tea, or 1 full tablespoon and half the amount of water for iced-tea. Once the steeping time is reached, add some ice (which serves to dilute the stronger iced tea just a little), and enjoy!
- Steeping time: 4-5 minutes for 250 ml/8fl.oz - (98 °C/208 °F boiling water). Shake well before use, to get a balanced amount of ingredients in your cup.
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our Butterfly Pea tisane blends at https://www.drinkourhig.com/