Butterfly Pea Rose Garden
Each cup can be re-infused at least 2-3 times!
Butterfly Rose Garden – the amazing butterfly pea has done it again! Since our customers rave over this flower, we have used our creative mind and public health expertise to come up with some colorful yet beneficial and healing combinations, in this blend. We combine butterfly pea flowers, with rose petals, dried apricots dried apples and spice. This is the perfect combination for the fall season.
Shake well before use and while we recommend 1-2 teaspoons (5-6 butterfly pea flowers included in your serving), it is best to find out what your pallet really requires and find your own strength of tea.
- Our ingredients are obtained directly from the farmers and are ethically sourced, supporting small farming
- Each blend is made fresh to order in small quantities.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring, no GMO, Gluten Free
- 100% natural, caffeine-free
- Steeping time: 4-5 minutes for 250 ml/8fl.oz - (98 °C/208 °F boiling water) with 1.5-2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea.
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our Butterfly Pea tisane blends at https://www.drinkourhig.com/