Butterfly Pea and LemonMint
Each cup can be re-infused at least 2-3 times!
Butterfly Lemon Mint – includes the majestic butterfly pea flower, which has become the talk of the tea community! This flower finds its origin in Thailand and is known for its use in medicine to address a multitude of health issues as it contributes a load of antioxidants/anthocyanins to fight off foreign substances, while it is a brain booster and aids in balancing mental health) Its magical colorful transformation has this blue flower, turning everyone to try it! We have created some seasonal blends because our customers have raved so much about this flower, and whether hot or cold, you will not be disappointed.
This time around we combine butterfly pea with lemon, lemongrass, oat straw, holy basil, and peppermint to make a delicious iced tea or hot cup of tea in anticipation of the weather change. Imagine crawling under the blanket with a delicious blend that is also great for kids!
- Our ingredients are obtained directly from the farmers and are ethically sourced, supporting small farming
- Each blend is made fresh to order in small quantities.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring, no GMO, Gluten Free
- 100% natural, caffeine-free
- Steeping time: 4-5 minutes for 250 ml/8fl.oz - (98 °C/208 °F boiling water) with 1.5-2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea.
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!