Butterfly Pea and Lemon Mint
Butterfly pea, lemon, lemongrass, oat straw, holy basil, and peppermint.
Why drink Butterfly Pea tea blends?
Butterfly pea is known for its luminous indigo color, and is packed with health promoting antioxidants, flavonoids and peptides and has shown considerable promise in research as a natural remedy for a range of health complaints.
This earthy flavored flower is said to be a mood enhancer and stress buster. It has been shown to enhance cognitive function and works as a diuretic which lowers blood pressure. It has a calming effect that helps to reduce anxiety and depression, and works as an anti-inflammatory and immune booster. Butterfly pea also helps those who have trouble sleeping.
The amazing flower also has hair and skin care properties. Bioflavonoids, found in this amazing flower can promote hair growth and reduce greying of hair. It stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, which helps to rejuvenate the skin and reduce wrinkles.
If that wasn't enough, Butterfly pea flowers provide lots of diversity in its use in food coloring and beverage preparation. It’s earthy flavor make it easy to mix into any drink without interfering with the original flavors.
Our love for lemons and lemon peel is pretty obvious right?
Lemon peels contain healthy enzymes, which help us to live a healthier life. Lemon is known for its detox effects and helps to eliminate toxic elements present in our body which not only make us weak from within but also increase addiction to harmful eatables. Lemon peel can help to eradicate these toxic elements from our body. Since lemon peel contains salvestrol Q40 and limonene, it helps to fight cancerous cells in the body. It promotes heart health because of the presence of potassium and lowers cholesterol.
Not to forget the delicious peppermint which aids in digestion , fights bacteria and helps with sleep. For women, peppermint has also shown to relief menstrual cramps, although more research is needed.
- Our ingredients are obtained directly from the farmers and ethically sourced, supporting small farming
- Each blend is made fresh to order in small quantities.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring, no GMO, Gluten Free
- 100% natural, caffeine-free
- Steeping time: 4-5 minutes for 250 ml/8fl.oz - (98 °C/208 °F boiling water) with 1.5-2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea.
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!
Learn more about our Butterfly Pea tisane blends at https://www.drinkourhig.com/