Butterfly Pea flowers, Hibiscus flowers, Ginger, Lemon peel, Orange peel, Cinnamon and Cloves.
Why drink Butterfly Pea tea blends?
Entertain your loved ones and other guests with a healthy dose of antioxidants packaged in these amazing flowers and spices.
Butterfly pea is known for its luminous indigo color, and is packed with health promoting antioxidants, flavonoids and peptides for a range of health and wellness benefits.
Our signature Hibiscus and Ginger make for a wonderful combination that is also great for events. Hibiscus is loaded with antioxidants, and antibacterial properties, you can't go wrong with hibiscus and ginger, and you'll never stop talking about the magestic natural blue colors of butterfly pea flowers!
Shake well before use and while we recommend 2 teaspoons (5-6 butterfly pea flowers included in your serving), it is best to find out what your pallet really requires and find your own strength of tea.
- Our ingredients are obtained directly from the farmers and are ethically sourced, supporting small farming
- Each blend is made fresh to order in small quantities.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring, no GMO, Gluten Free
- 100% natural, caffeine-free
- Steeping time: 4-5 minutes for 250 ml/8fl.oz - (98 °C/208 °F boiling water) with 2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea. Shake well before use, to get a balanced amount of ingredients in your cup.
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!