Butterfly Pea and Hibiscus
Each cup can be re-infused at least 2-3 times!
Butterfly Pea and Hibiscus, a combination of beauty and spice! Our customers rave over our butterfly and spiced hibiscus, so we thought why not combine some ingredients and add some to make this a wonderful option for hot or cold tea! Entertain your loved ones and other guests with a healthy dose of antioxidants packaged in these amazing flowers and spices.
Shake well before use and while we recommend 1-2 teaspoons (5-6 butterfly pea flowers included in your serving), it is best to find out what your pallet really requires and find your own strength of tea.
- Our ingredients are obtained directly from the farmers and are ethically sourced, supporting small farming
- Each blend is made fresh to order in small quantities.
- No sweeteners, preservatives or artificial flavoring, no GMO, Gluten Free
- 100% natural, caffeine-free
- Steeping time: 4-5 minutes for 250 ml/8fl.oz - (98 °C/208 °F boiling water) with 1.5-2 teaspoons of loose-leaf tea.
- If you use an infuser, it is best to remove the infuser after your tea is done steeping. Note that while teas may be used for multiple infusions, ultimately this is influenced by your preferred strength of tea and personal experience, although there are differing opinions about optimal tea brewing. Find out what suits you best and enjoy the experience!